A SELECTION OF CUSTOMERS - MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS & WAREHOUSING
NaviTrak™ materials synchronization for manufacturing operations provides work order status by tracking the availability and movement of materials assigned to production work orders. NaviTrak’s real-time shop floor visibility helps you manage JIT materials flow to accelerate cycle times and reduce inventory costs.
Improve responsiveness to customers, expedite work orders, react quickly to customer change requests and re-allocate materials due to supply challenges.
Customer support and quality teams can use NaviTrak’s audit trails and parts genealogy for regulatory compliance reporting and manage support through the products lifecycle. .
NaviTrak capabilities include:
- Work order progress tracking
- Material location, flow and consumption tracking
- Item tracking: parts, sub-assemblies, finished goods, tools, moulds, dies and spare parts
- Unique item identification: associated with work orders and with movements and status date/time-stamped
- Audit trail of production activities
- Parts genealogy of sub-assemblies and final products
- Extensive packaged and user-defined reports
- Support for multi-site deployment
- ERP or enterprise system interfaces
For decades, NaviTrak has helped manufacturing and distribution operations track and identify their parts and assets.